Xpresso Book Tours is run by Giselle of Xpresso Reads who has been part of the blogging community since September 2011 and started Xpresso Book Tours in October 2012. Currently, Xpresso Book Tours has successfully completed over 600 blog tours and 2,000 promotional events.
Giselle has 13 years experience in customer relations and client service, 5 years in web design (15 years in Photoshop/graphic design), and 5 years in Public Relations. She graduated top-tier of her class with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. This experience and knowledge gives her the skills to insure Xpresso Book Tours is a reliable and well maintained business.
With connections to thousands of blogs and millions of readers,
Xpresso Book Tours will give your book the exposure it deserves!
Over 2,100 Xpresso Book Tours Hosts (who receive all event invites via email)Social media:Blog – Xpresso Reads Stats:
*Advertisement on Xpresso Reads included with all tours – length varies*
- Over 115,000 Bloglovin Followers,
- Average 12-15k monthly visitors,
- Over 1 million page views,
- Appeared in Forbes in the Top 25 Goodreads Book Reviewers articleXpresso Book Tours Website Stats:
- Average over 34,000 monthly Page Views (recent stats screenshot)
- Over 1.5 million page views,
- *All banners advertised on the sidebar from sign ups to end of tour*Honors & Mentions:
Why tour your book?
In this technological age, a virtual book blog tour is one of the best and most rewarding ways to gives your book incredible exposure. This is done by appearing on book blogs every day of the tour which is then seen by thousands of readers, giving way to even more word of mouth through several social media perused by even more readers. You get connected with bloggers and readers you may not be able to find on your own. Blogs are hand selected to fit the genre who will promote in form of reviews, interviews, guest posts, and other various promotional posts.
Not everyone has the ability or time to organize a blog tour by themselves. It’s stressful, incredibly time consuming, and requires a large reader connection. Xpresso Book Tours offers this PR service for you, so you don’t have to take time away from your writing. With connections in the several thousands of readers and bloggers, you have the opportunity to get immense promotion that lasts!
Tours can range from one week to a whole month, where every single day your book will appear on at least one blog (Monday-Friday) and reach thousands of readers’ eyes. Or you might prefer a quick release day blitz, or even a cover reveal to give your book some advanced notice!
Know who you’re hiring!
Starting a book tour service can be done with the click of a mouse. Thus, simply having a book tour website does not mean someone is a professional. You don’t want just anybody in charge of promoting your book – and like most things in life, you get what you pay for. You have worked extremely hard on this novel, make sure its faith lands in the hands of a dedicated, competent, and reliable PR service.
- The first sign of a dedicated tour host is a professional looking website. This is the face of a business, someone who cares about the services offered will also care how they appear to the public.
- Check credentials! Do they have experience? Do they have a degree? How many tours have they successfully hosted? When did they start their business? What’s their reach? Have you read their testimonials? Do your homework! This information should be readily available.
- Ask around! One of the best ways to find a great tour host is to ask fellow authors (and bloggers) who they recommend. Ask on Twitter. Inquire via Facebook or Blog post. You will quickly get names of recommendations and who to avoid.
- Make contact! By making contact with the tour host you’re interested in hiring, you can often immediately get a feel of the person you will be working with for the weeks and months it takes to run a tour. Do they respond in a timely manner? Do they seem organized? Do they seem to know the business?
Doing your research on the infinite number of tour companies out there can help you narrow your choices to those who are worth your hard earned pennies!
Why hire Xpresso Book Tours?
Hosting tours is not only something I love, PR is also my career, my priority, and Xpresso Book Tours is my full time dedication. Here at Xpresso Book Tours I give my 110%, every day, in making sure your tour runs smoothly and effectively. Communication is also very important to me. I will be working with you every step of the way, keeping you in the loop throughout with quick email responses should you have questions or concerns. My degree in Business Administration has given me important business skills required to guarantee the highest of quality, and during my 13 months of service completing 100+ tours and 300+ promotional events (cover reveals and book blitzes), I have gained the experience needed to promise a problem-free tour!
Want an idea of the promotion Xpresso Book Tours can give you? Here is an example of an actual Goodreads stat graph from a client.