Go With Me
New Adult/Contemporary Romance – Recommended for readers 17 and older
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
AVAILABLE FOR REQUEST!
Sign up if you would like to request a review copy of Go With Me by Elyssa Patrick, a New Adult Contemporary Romance. This is book 2 in the With Me series, but it features a different couple and can be read as a stand-alone. However, book 1 is also available for request in this form if you prefer to read it first.
Reviews copies of Go With Me will be ready by June 19th, and we would prefer reviews to be posted the week of release (week of July 1st). If this is not possible, please review by August 31st. Review copies will be in ebook format.
–Please only request if you are truly interested in reviewing.
–Not all bloggers may get approved for a copy.
–This is not part of a blog tour (if approved for a copy, you will be reading/reviewing on your own).
–We’re looking for honest opinions; you may post your review regardless of the rating.
–Please cross-post your review on Amazon, Goodreads, and B&N if possible.