Kingdoms of Wrath and Ice
An Anthology of Icy Villains
Fifteen original tales of wrath and ice.
Curl up by a warm fire as winter’s icy fingers claw their way down your back and sink into this collection tales of icy villains.
Tales of revenge. Of dubious heroes and well-meaning winter witches. Of noble assassins and the origins of evil. You might be left questioning who really is the villain, or just whose side you’re on.
But as the ice thaws, you might see some hope left, after all…
- The Kelpie by Andrew LiVecchi
- Ashen Queen by E. Seneca
- The Third Son by Elise Berensen Meyer
- Grandmother Oak by Benjamin Sperduto
- A Forever Winter by Arwyn Sherman
- How The Sea Witch Lost Her Heart by J. D. Trebmal
- Elemental by Lily Manning
- The Dark King of Time by Tina Capricorn
- The Winter Queen by Jan Marie Reynoldson
- Glace Noir by Kimberly Grymes
- Immistar by Paul Williams
- Don’t Feed the Beasts by William Rigsby
- Cold Revenge by Maria Carvalho
- Crown of Sweetgrass by Cherie Lynae Cabrera Suski
- The Grusel Woods by Jessica Julien
I’m organizing a release blitz for the Kingdoms of Wrath and Ice: An Anthology of Icy Villains, a Dark Fantasy Short Story Anthology. The blitz will run from November 1st to November 5th, 2022, you can post on any day during this window. There will be excerpts available for your post, and every participant will be able to post the blitz-wide giveaway if you wish – giveaway prize(s) courtesy of author. Social media sites are welcome.
An email with the complete post info including promo items and giveaway details will be sent to all participants on October 27th.
HTML will also be provided.
[SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!]